RE: no accented characters in Windows

Yes. Look on your win.ini file for a section named [WJED]. On it I have:

Font="Courier New"
FontHeight=14

For more info about configuring wjed, see the file doc\txt\wjed.txt in the
jed installation directory (you may open it from jed menus: Help -> Browse
Docs -> wjed.

Later,
					Dino
In practice, there is.