No cursor in dired in a DOS console

	Hi,
	I just remembered another glitch I've encountered. Whenever I run dired, the cursor disappears. If I type something, the characters are printed, so I know where it is. If I don't type anything, there is no way for me to tell where it is. That obviously renders the dired command almost useless. It's still early to say it for sure, but it seems that activating M-x always makes me lose the cursor.
	I've only had the problem in the DOS console. Wjed doesn't have this problem.

	Apart from that, I find the dired command terrific, among so many other things. All other *nix editors should just disappear or at least try to copy Jed, because Jed has rendered them all obsolete.

	Best regards,
	Luciano Espirito Santo
	Santos - SP - Brasil