Re: strange behaviour with SuSE8.0

Am Montag, 20. Mai 2002 18:29 schrieb rex:

> Did you mean: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local; make ?

Is the prefix switch even necessary?
(After looking inside, I think not, and did it without.)

> Also if GPM mouse support is desired the 4 lines in Makefile.in must
> to be uncommented before running make.

After trying both (without any change refering pasting) I think
the GPM compiling switch is not (longer) necessary.

> Thanks for this. It fixed a most annoying bug that is in both SuSE 7.3
> and SuSE 8.0: any time the cursor hit a high ASCII character xjed
> would crash.

I did not experience this while using the SuSE-jed only a short time.
Did you experience the pasting problem?

Thanks
Klaus