Re: Insert template depending on file extension.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Morten Bo Johansen" <mojo@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Jed Users" <jed-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: Insert template depending on file extension.

> I think I got template.sl from http://audun.ytterdal.net/jed.php

Then try to insert a line as follows:

 define nroff_mode_hook ()
 {
    if ( path_extname( buffer_filename()) != ".lt") return; % insert this
line
    insert_template( "template.lt");
 }

> Thanks, I have kept all mails from jed-users locally dating
> back to Jan. 2000 ...

I wondered if anyone has done this -- before yahoo
will shut down -- and we may upload this knowledge
base to any clean web site.

What is the total size of all these files (KB's, without images,
uncompressed and compressed)?

Regards and Greetings
Klaus