Re: Insert template depending on file extension.

k> Don't know exactly the script you use.

I think I got template.sl from http://audun.ytterdal.net/jed.php

k> But looking here:
k> should help.

Thanks, I have kept all mails from jed-users locally dating
back to Jan. 2000 and I don't see my question answered
anywhere. Inserting templates based on modes works fine here,
it's just the ability to have a mode loaded with several
different file extensions while only loading a template for one
of these file extensions that I'm after, e.g.:

   foo.mm -> load nroff_mode
   foo.ms -> load nroff_mode
   foo.lt -> load nroff_mode + template

As it is now the template just loads with the mode and
therefore is loaded with all three file extensions.

Hope I made myself clear.

Regards,

Morten

--
"All truths are half-truths."  (Alfred North Whitehead)