Re: Weird problem with autoload...

Adam Byrtek <alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Thanks, now I understand everything... but isn't this a (quite minor)
>bug in slang? Or just a weird behaviour for somebody used to program
>in C, like I... :)

I do not think that it is a bug.  The _full_ statement (in this case
the if statement) must be compiled before it can be executed.  This
behavior is really no different from C, which also requires objects to
be declared before they can be used.  Of course C does not have an
autoload statement, so you cannot really compare C to slang in this
respect.