Re: self_insert_cmd + TAB problem

Guenter Milde <G.Milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Besides the possibility of a new "tab" buffer-hook, there is a chance to use

It is not clear to me that this will solve the problem because modes
will define a tab hook to do something other than inserting a tab.
Instead, with a couple of lines of code added to site.sl, I created a
new variable called Tab_Always_Inserts_Tab that the user can set.
I belive that this solves the problem in a simple and clean way.