Ignore_Beep doesn't

I've always had IGNORE_BEEP = 2 in my jed.rc (well now it is in my
defaults.sl instead). This should give me a visible bell but no noise.

Now I've moved to 0.99.15 this has stopped working and I seem to get both
visible and audible bells. This is using WJED on Windows. It may well be OK
in other variants of JED.

This was working OK before (but wasn't about 4-5 releases ago but it got
fixed). I think with the reorg to wterm.c this has got lost. I can't find
any code that sets the value used by wterm.c (MSW_Ignore_beep) from the
slang variable IGNORE_BEEP. Perhaps I didn't look hard enough?

Does anyone else have the problem?

Nick