Sample .jedrc files...

Hi, I've been using jed for quite a long time, and I think it's a
*great* editor. I think it has most (not all, but I don't want to play
tetris while editing!) advantages of emacs, not being so bloated.

But back to topic... I would like to do some fine tuning of jed, but
unfortunately im not a slang guru. I've customized my .jedrc a bit,
but I would be happy to watch some good .jedrc's of you - jed gurus -
just for some inspiration :) (watching existing rcs helped me a lot
when learning mutt)

Is there some web page I can find such files?
Thanks a lot.

ps. BTW is registers save/load patch included in source tree? If not,
I think it should be - it's very useful.

pps. J.E.D. and others - keep up the good work :)

ppps. If I could help jed some way, give me a sign
(I do web design for a living)

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@xxxxxx
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0