[jed-users] Re: Julia spport in jed

Hi

Since I was also interested, I created a mode for it

  http://mbjnet.dk/julia/

It has the following features

  - extensive syntax highlighting
  - indentation of line, region or buffer
  - indentation of word before editing point, triggered with <enter>
  - an extensive help system for more than 2200 functions, keyword, modules, etc.
    just type <F1> on any colored word in buffer to get help for it
  - show output from execution of code in a window

The help system requires the latest version of slang from git.

If you happen to use it at some point and have any comments or
suggestions, you are most welcome to get in touch.

 Morten