Re: [jed-users] Jed not in Manjaro repos

Probably lacking a maintainer. I created an arch package for jed years back
when one of the distros I was using was based on that, but didn't have
enough spare time to submit it and volunteer as the maintainer, and not too
much later switched over to a debian/apt based distro.

It's the general FOSS problem in minature. Too many distros, too many
packages, and community attention spread far too thin as a result.