[slang-users] Question about the _for statement

Hi everybody,

the documentation says about the _for statement: "The loop will terminate when the value of the loop index exceeds last-value". It says nothing about what value the variable will have in this case.
Apparently it is not last-value+1 as I had expected, but last-value.

I'm fine with that, but can I rely on it?

Kind regards,
Bernd

--
http://www.sudrala.de