Re: [slang-users] How to add a struct type from C?

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to have this structure:
[...]
> I've searched the Slirp manual and I've found something that should work,
> however it has basically no effect:

I think that you should first read the documentation about the slang
API itself.  Although I have not yet documented all of the functions
in the API, the documenation does address your question about
structures.  See

  <https://www.jedsoft.org/slang/docs.html>

and, in particular

  <https://www.jedsoft.org/slang/doc/html/cslang.html>
  <https://www.jedsoft.org/slang/doc/html/cref.html>

Perhaps in the long it would be better if you email me directly any
questions about how to do something and then I could add some sort of
a FAQ to the documentation page that addresses the question.  This way
others with similar questions would not have to search the list
archives for answers.