[slang-users] Qualifiers and C

Hi,
I would like to make a data qualifier for a function that I export with
Slirp:

action("EditFile"; data="/etc/bashrc");

I could have used SLang_get_string_qualifier() for this, which is OK.
However I also would like to allow integer qualifiers. like e.g.:

action("MoveUp"; data=5)

I don't see any function that would allow to test the qualifier type.
Should I just first try to get integer with some special default value?

Also, is it possible to pass a struct as a qualifiers? How to get such
struct on the C side? Like e.g.:

stru = @ActionData_Type;
stru.filename="/etc/bashrc";
stru.mode="rw";