[slang-users] New mailing list: slang-devel (was Re: tcc module)

Hi,

Ag. D.E Chatzimanikas <aga.chatzimanikas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I took it of to mailing list, as others might want to chime in.

Since the topic concerns future functionality of the library, and not
so much about how to make use of the existing library, I have created
a new mailing list where this may be more apropos.  The list is
slang-devel, which you can subscribe to by sending an email to
<slang-devel+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>.  See
information.