[slang-users] slang development

On Tue, Mar 06, at 06:46 Agathoklis D.E Chatzimanikas wrote:
> Subject: Re: slang-2.3.2 released

Sorry that I broke the original thread, as my headers missed the
lists discussions, or the pressure (but might be both)... but I'm getting
this chance to change the Subject: and fix an error to one of the
prototyped  functions.

% like is_substrbytes but return all the occurrences of the
% byte sequence after offset, in a form of a list,
% if offset is NULL or < 1 then offset assumed the first byte
public define __is_substrbytes (src, byteseq, offset)
{
  variable occur = {};
  if (NULL == offset || 1 > offset)
    offset = 1;

  offset--;

  while (offset = is_substrbytes (src, byteseq, offset + 1), offset)
    list_append (occur, offset);

  occur;
}

Regards,
  Αγαθοκλής

p.s.,
Please also accept any delay on any exchange, that's because of some
difficulties to have easily accesible an internet connection here, as
this can take days sometimes.