[slang-users] Screen Management using STDERR?

Hi there,

I wonder, if it is possible to make the SLANG-Screen-Management use STDERR
instead of STDOUT for it's operations.

The background of my question is a program, that is designed as a filter and
hence allready needs the STDOUT to forward data to the next program in the
pipe. But as the calculations done by the program can take much time, it would
be nice to show progress information on the screen (of course only, if the user
enables this).

Any ideas?

Cheers, Berni

--