[slang-users] An S-Lang script

Hi,

I have made a script, "slpo", to process Gettext po-files. The
code with line numbers is visible at http://mbjnet.dk/slpo.html.
The script can be downloaded at: http://mbjnet.dk/slpo

Just in case you had one or two minutes to quickly look it over
and offer your comments, corrections or suggestions pertaining
to anything from style to (especially) speed/efficiency - and
of course to outright errors - such feedback should be most
welcome. Of course I do not expect you to delve into the
subject of Gettext po-files. It is more like quickly looking it
over and pouncing on anything that catches your eye.

Thanks,
Morten