Re: [slang-users] Support for True Color (16 millions colors)

Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> PDCurses 3 from http://www.projectpluto.com/win32a.htm also
> supports 24-bit colours in Windows console. And italic, bold text. Pretty cool.
> I wish those features coula be added in Slang too.

Support for italics, bold, etc was added in version pre2.3.0-107.
Here is the corresponding entry in the changes.txt file:

107. src/sldisply.c: Added support for an italic attribute if the
     terminal supports it.  This can be enabled using a color name
     with a qualifier, e.g.,

         SLtt_set_color ("menu", "white;italics", "blue");

     This mechanism has also been extended to other attributes:

        SLtt_set_color ("comment", "black;underline;italics", "cyan");

     (Based upon a patch provided by Egmont Koblinger).