[slang-users] socket credentials passing

Hi John,

I recently wanted to have an application authorize connections to UNIX
sockets using the built in SO_PASSCRED/SO_PEERCRED socket options. Its
not supported at present in the slang module, and I noticed that the
function which should handle it is not defined but hinted at:

#ifdef SO_PEERCRED
     /* {SO_PEERCRED, NULL, get_peercred_sockopt}, */
#endif

Is there a particular reason this was not implemented? If not, I'd be
happy to try/help implementing it.

Thanks,
-Arik