Re: [slang-users] crypto module

 > FWIW, a base64 encoder/decoder was added to the development version of
 > slang 2.3.0 a while back.  Also the library includes a chksum module
 > may be used to compute sha1 and md5 sums.  Both modules share a
 > similar interface.

Ah yeah, I should probably update my S-Lang install :)

I will take a look and perhaps just remove the redundant base64
stuff. The digest function here probably is still useful since it
provides more than sha1 and md5 alone. I was thinking to add some
public key routines as well.

 > > Anyway, if you're interested the source is at:
 > >
 > > http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~arikm/code/slcrypto/slcrypto.tar.gz
 >
 > I will add a link to it on <http://jedsoft.org/slang/modules/>.

I will be sure to toss a readme file in there with my contact
details.

Thanks,
-Arik