[slang-users] goto statement in slang

Hi,

I am a newcomer to slang, I have number of scripts written in IDL and want to convert them into s-lang scripts to be able to use within the ISIS (Interactive Spectral Interpretation System) software.

I was wondering if there is anything like a goto statement in IDL.
I saw in the mailing archive (http://mailman.jedsoft.org/pipermail/slang-users-l/2007.txt) that someone used something like

SLang_verror (SL_MALLOC_ERROR, "Cannot Create ARRAY for Attributes!! " ) ;
           goto attribute_error ;
         }

     if (-1 == SLang_push_array (at, 1))
         {
SLang_verror (SL_INTRIN_ERROR, "Cannot Push Attribute Array on Stack !! " ) ;
           goto attribute_error ;
         }

   return;

attribute_error:

but when i tried a similar expression i get an error telling goto is undefined.

best,
tolga

--
Tolga Guver