Re: [slang-users] stkcheck conflicts with profile

=?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg?= Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>using stkcheck while profiling breaks profile. Can you do anything about
>this? E.g. disable stkcheck if profiling is active or abort profiling if
>stkcheck is active?

The debugger, profiler, and stack checker are implemented by defining
hooks that get called before and after the execution of every
statement/function.  There is only one set of such hooks and for that
reason, only one of the above tasks can be performed at a time.

The only work-around that I can see would be to integrate the stack
checker into the profiler but I do not believe this to be worth the
effort.