[slang-users] curl_escape

I was going through translate and found the encoding subroutines.  Did
you know curl has that too?  I decided to add in the curl_escape and
unescape function to your curl-module.  I think it will take me a few
hours though, because I don't know what's going on in there with the
interpreter stack, and MMT type and SLang_Function_Num_Args for
example.  It seems like a good exercise though so I will continue,
unless you stick it in there first.  I bet you could do it in about 20
minutes.  There is a curl_easy_escape and a curl_easy_unescape.