Re: [slang-users] Color Settings ..

Ben Duncan <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I was wondering if S-Lang supports 256 Color combo of which
>the xterm program can now support as well as the Frame Buffer
>console settings.

256 colors are supported provided the terminal's terminfo file
contains the proper value for the "colors" attribute, which specifies
the maximum number of colors supported by the terminal.

The slang SLtt layer knows nothing about frame buffers on Unix.  It
simply sends the escape sequences defined by the terminfo file to the
terminal.

I hope this helps.