[slang-users] Refresh problem

Hello again,

  I noticed that, in my applicatoin, Slang refreshes the whole screen
instead of only the one character that was changed.  In 80x25 this is
not visible, but at 115x47 (happens to be the maximized terminal window
size in my environment) one can see the cursor sweeping across the
whole screen, causing a lot of flickering.

  What can I do to avoid the full screen update?

    Leslie

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x52D70289
http://nic-nac-project.de/~skypher/