[slang-users] minor build problem under Cygwin

Hi,
  I was building Slang (so I could build Jed) under Cygwin on a
Windows XP box.

  Basically, it built without a problem, other than that Makefile in
the modules directory couldn't find libslang.  Some minor tweaks to
that Makefile and that was fixed.

  Is this a known problem?  Should I post what I changed?

Thanks,
Pete

PS: is there a build for cygwin already available?