Re: [slang-users] AIX is unix

Leonard den Ottolander <s-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>AIX is not recognized as unix. This caused problems for the midnight
>commander on this platform. For the internal copy of slang 1 this was
>fixed by defining __unix__ if _AIX is defined:
>http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mc/mc/slang/include/slang.h.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

I believe this is a midnight commander issue.  If you compile the
slang library on AIX as distributed, then I believe you will find that
the resulting config.h defines __unix__.

>P.S. Is it possible to view the current state of slang somewhere? I
>cannot find a reference to a CVS repository on www.s-lang.org.

Eventually I will make current snapshots of slang available via svn.
With the exception of the patch that was recently posted to this list,
version 2.0.5 more or less reflects the current development snapshot.