Re: [slang-users] Advice on "complex" data type integration

>    wpt = gb_new_wpt ();
>    wpt.url = "http://"; + wpt.url;
>
> and have the wpt object to be automatically freed when it goes out of
> scope or reassigned.  To do the above, you would use the sput and sget
> class methods.  Is this something more akin to what you are looking

If I could "hook" the read and the writes of the structure members (and,
presumably, the creation and destruction of wpt) I think I could work
with that.

I see references to cl_s(ge|pu)t and SLclass_set_s(ge|pu)t_function in
slang.h but I don't see them in http://www.s-lang.org/doc/html/cref.html#toc5 .

I recall being intrigued by the class functions in Chapter 5, but they
punted to http://www.s-lang.org/doc/html/cslang.html#toc5 for more
information, yet I couldn't find any and none of the S-Lang-using
projects I checked used them.  So I assumed these were internals that
just leaked out.

If you have doc or examples on these, and think this is a pond worth
fishing in, I'd like to check them out.

Thanx for the response, John.

RJL