Re: [slang-users] push array structure into slang

Mike,

I am using slang 1.4.9. So when I try

#define SLang_pop_struct        _SLang_pop_struct
extern int _SLang_pop_struct (SLang_Struct_Type **);

and then in the function.

if (-1 == SLang_pop_struct(&st))
    return -1;

I get unresolved symbols when I try to import the
module.

S-Lang Error: Intrinsic Error: Error linking to
/pool14/jmiller/wlm/chips2-module.so:
/pool14/jmiller/wlm/chips2-module.so: undefined
symbol: _Z17_SLang_pop_structPP18_SLang_Struct_Type

I'm probably doing something obvious here, but I'm
just not seeing it. Any thoughts.

Thanks.

-joe