[slang-users] TIme Routines.

Anybody know of how to get mktime or has a routine to return
time values BEFORE the Epoch (12/31/1969).

I was working on my "TIME HASH" routine to store time in SLAG
when I discovered, mktime does not work with dates prior to
the above ....

Any Suggestions ?

--
Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"