Re: [slang-users] incomplete typedefs in slang.h

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, John E. Davis wrote:

I have not yet upgraded rgrep to slang-2.  I plan to do that for the
next jed release.

Hmm, I still think that the slang.h header should be fixed to either fix these incomplete typedefs, or remove them completely (if they are meant to be internal).

I had a look to the slang-2.0.3 code, and I'm under the impression that these structs are meant to be public, since the calling routine should be able to set their members. Is this assumption correct ?

--John

Regards,

Theodoros Kalamatianos