Re: [slang-users] Making a scroll window ....

Ben Duncan <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Ok, I am going to be addressing scrollable /select / entry routines within the
>next few days.
[...]
>Any suggestion, pointers, routines ? Do I need to do these in S-lang ? Write
>a "variable" scroll C routine ?

There are numerous examples of this floating around including:

   listbox.c in the slwdg code
   menu.c in the jed src code
   menu.c in the slrn src code

The latter one uses the S-Lang slscroll interface.  Unfortunately, I
have never documented this interface apart from what you see in slrn's
menu.c.