Re: [slang-users] Which Way is better?

Ben Duncan <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>In latter work, I have started using "push" and "pop" functions, because It
>seemed more convenient and flexible.
>
>Question is, which way is more effective and quicker? John, which way would
>you do it ?

I use both techniques.  Keep in mind that if you use "push" and "pop",
then you are also responsible for freeing any memory associated with
the objects,  For examples, if instead of

   void some_function (char *foo)
   {
      .
      .

you use

   void some_function (void)
   {
      char *foo;

      if (-1 == SLang_pop_slstring (&foo))
        return;
        .
	.

then you must also make a call to SLang_free_slstring to free the
memory associated with foo.