[slang-users] More efficient method ?

I am working on getting my pull down menu system written over the holidays.

Which would be more efficient:

A: storing a current image of the screen before opening another pop-up
   ( selection list of program or sub-menu) then restoring the screen image
   if the selection was made of a sub menu and they were backing out.

or

B: tracking which pop-up and selection was active before a new pop-up was
   made, and then do a whole menu re-process to put you back to where you
   were.

I am also obligated to consider the aspects of what works well not only in
TUI mode, but (eventually) what would lend itself workable in
a true GRAPHICS mode.

In AppGen, the PDEFS's themselves were eitheir called using a CHAIN (exec) or Fork,
any suggestions there?

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all ...

--
Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"