Re: [slang-users] slang2: Bug in integer()/hex_atoul()

Joerg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The problem is in hex_atoul() because the tailing h is used for something
>- I don't know what. But it isn't checked if there are any numbers before
>'h' (or u or l). So integer("h") == 0.

Thanks for reporting this.  Ditto for "L" and "LL".  The "h" suffix
may be used to defined a short integer:

   typeof (1h)  ==> Short_Type
   typeof (1L)  ==> Long_Type
   typeof (1LL) ==> LLong_Type

I may release a new snapshot _next_ weekend.  I would like to revisit
the issues associated with namespaces that were discussed here
previously.  Hopefully next weekend's release will address those
issues.