Re: [slang-users] new slang 2 development snapshot released

John, what we be required for s-lang to "verify" code syntax snippets.

This would help out tremendously with my SLAG project, since I will be
storing "functions" in files along with the display/print items ...

John E. Davis wrote:
A new development snapshot of slang 2 is available from

--
Ben Duncan   - VersAccounting Software LLC 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"