Re: [slang-users] slang 2 development snapshot released

Bart Oldeman <bartoldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Good news! I've been testing it with dosemu and for the most part it's
>fine, including the utf-8 support; I had to make almost no changes no
>dosemu, except for the SLutf8_enable() call and SLang_Error.

That is good to here.  DOSemu was one of the systems that I was most
worrying about affecting.

>One small fix: utf8 autodetection using SLutf8_enable(-1); was broken
>for me. My man page for setlocale says that what it returns is opaque.
>Here I have semicolons as separators instead of commas.

Thanks for the patch.  Would the original code have worked on your
system had I commented out the portion of the code that checks for the
delimiter?  That is, this part:

	if ((*locale == 0) || (*locale == '@')
	    || (*locale == '+') || (*locale == ','))
	  return 1;