Re: [slang-users] slcgi

> I slirped some bindings to Martin Schulze's cgilib. You can get the module
> at http://www.cheesit.com/downloads/slang/slcgi.html

Very cool, Paul.

For interested parties, there's a new, considerably better, version
of SLIRP brewing.  In addition to an improved internal organization
this version generates less (and slightly faster) code, to fewer
files, supports fairly generic function transformations, and adds
nominal C++ support.

Modulo other competition for my time I hope to have it out within
two weeks or so.

Regards,
-Mike