Re: [slang-users] Reconstructing the last key sequence

Hi!

* "John E. Davis" <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Wed 2004-03-03 10:50 AM] :

> When you say lookup, do you mean finding the key that produced the escape
> sequence?  If so, have you considered using something like an associative
> array?  [...]

Another reason why I have been asking about this is that I want to replace
the current static help text in slrn with a dynamic version that reflects
the current keybindings. As I consider the online help a basic function,
I'd like to write this in C.

I tried to find a C interface to s-lang's associative arrays, but couldn't
find one. Did I miss anything?

Kind regards
    Thomas Schultz