Re: [slang-users] Stack Space... I ran out.

> ... Now, I simply did then a serious of for loops looping through my
> array and fprintf'n a bunch of stuff. 1/2 way through the second for
> loop I recieve an error that says I have exceeded the max stack space.

Perhaps function return values are being left on the stack.   For
example, a series of N fprintfs invoked as

	fprintf(stdout,"something");

will leave N integers on the stack, while

	() = fprintf(stdout,"something");

won't.  Posting your code would help isolate the issue.

Regards,
Mike