Re: [ADMINISTRATIVE] Does anybody have the archives for this list?

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, John E. Davis wrote:

> If you are interested, I can provide you with an archive of about 200
> messages from this group.

Thanks, but I finally got all the messages yesterday :)

The mailing list software didn't reply at all to most of my request
but yesterday it suddenly started getting somewhat responsive.  It
would reply to about half of my request (taking minutes to do so) and
silently ignore the rest.  I don't know if the sobig worm is to blame or
something else.

-Peter