Re: Beginers query

Ajay Kumar <ajay.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>iam a beginer intersted to learn slang.
>Can any one please tell me any specific resourses to learn slang.

Are you referring to the interpreter aspect of the library?  The
interpreter is meant to be embedded into a program; hence, what
functions are available in the interpreter will depend upon the
program embedding it.  Nevertheless, the syntax should be consistent
across all applications using it.  With this in mind, I suggest that
you study the main documentation available from http://www.s-lang.org
and any documentation for your program.

Good luck,