sltcp

Hello!

I would like to use sockets (http protocol) from insite of a small kind of
application server, mainly written in slang. My idea is to load slang
scripts like webpages, which then do, what I want them to do. I would like
to use it for a small software management system I have written and which
now is a pure c program. I would like two main features of slang for this:

So naturally I was now on a search for something like a http or socket
library for slang. I found something like this with the slrn newsreader,
called sltcp. I think, I could use this. Is there any other general purpose
library for that, which I just don't know of? Or do you have some better
ideas?

--
Martin Döring