MacOSX

Hello,

  I tried using programs based on s-lang (lynx and slrn) but they both had
the same problem : no keyboard input was taken into account ; I had to ^C
or ^Z to get out of the programs to kill them. The same for the demos
provided with s-lang source (1.4.4).
  And it was also the same whether I was in an OSX terminal, a xterm or
an aterm.

  Any idea ?
  Did someone succeed in getting s-lang to work under OSX ?

See you,
         Stéphane.