Re: Slang LIBRARY bindings to S-lang LANGUAGE

Walery Studennikov <despair@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Is there any bindings of all slang library functions (terminal functions etc.)
>to the S-Lang language?

There is an SMG module in the slang/modules directory.  You might also
want to look at the select and termios modules as well.

>(This would allow to develop powerful console application with
>pure S-Lang)

My feeling is that you can develop simple console applications but
until I add signal handling to the interpreter, such applications will
not be robust.