S-Lang 2.0 Plans

Hi All,

I too am interested in what might be in 2.0.  How can I help?

Is anyone thinking (or started) creating generalized modules to ease creating applications with the UI side of S-Lang?  More examples, and/or tutorials?

Here is my project that I intend to use S-Lang for the UI.  The library already has a S-Lang script interface to its features.
http://projectanvil.sourceforge.net

--
Staff Engineer		jmrobert@xxxxxxxx