Re: help with menus and callbacks

Thanks all,

This has got me going.

I could really use that section about designing slang apps.
Theres a lot to learn about Slang and how to make portable apps with it.
I'm not trying for portable yet, just a demo app to inspire others.
For anyone whos interested its a quicken clone.
http://www.huntsvilleal.com/~jmrobert/anvil/anvil.html

John E. Davis writes:
I am not really sure what you are looking for.  The bulk of the code
in menu.c deals with drawing the menus, navigation, and so on.  Once a
menu is selected, the callback is executed via, e.g.,

     int execute_menu_callback (Menu *m)
     {
        return m->callback ();
     }