Gtk/Gnome support?

Hi,
I'm working in a program and I would like to add some extension
language. Currently I'm considering s-lang and guile (I don't like
scheme syntax but I need Gtk/Gnome support). There is some project for
adding Gtk/Gnome calls to s-lang? I don't need full support for
Gtk/Gnome, only creation of dialog windows asking for data.

Thanks in advance
--
                                  ////
                                 (@ @)