Re: Slang C library documentation.

phaust <phaust@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Is there any documentation to slang library, which describes such features as
>scrolling or readline? Or is reading source of slang, slrn, jed, most, etc...
>the only way to get the information how to use these features?

That is about the size of it.  I believe that only slrn uses the
scrolling functions.  Also look at slang/demo/pager.c for a simpler
example of their use.

Both these interfaces were added when I wrote slrn, and I knew that
they would be useful for other applications.  Part of the reason for
not documenting them was that the interfaces were likely to change as
more experience is gained using them.  This is certainly the case for
the readline functions, which will definitely change in v2.0 to allow
greater flexibility.

Incidently, has anyone on this list tried slang-1.4.3 on a 64 bit IRIX
system?  If so, were there any problems found?